Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tuesday January 19th

There were just 3 of us at the 11:30 class. We did all clinch work. By the end it was getting pretty tough as we went over the positions we learned and worked through it with some force trying to get the other person off balance to take them down.

1. Swim over and under's while head changes sides.

2. Hand over neck and one under swim.

3. With both hands under, clasp and raise high on back, raise one of my arms to get their elbow high, while dropping the other side down, so their body is off balance, then twist and throw them down to the side.


In between classes I ran up to Melbourne to get some more workout clothes since I am going 2x a day and really only had one compression bra and shirt. I got way to hungry while I was out so I got 2 McD chicken sandwiches with no mayo. That was the first bread I have eaten in 2 months. I fell asleep for 30 minutes before getting ready for evening class.


Evening class was getting out from being in someones side mount. We went over a maneuver and then drilled it 10x and switched so the other person could drill it. If we had time we would get a chance to drill it again. I drilled with Casey and she is 65lbs lighter than me but still was able to roll me.

1. Shrimp out after pushing off their hip and neck.

2. If their arm can be locked down at their side, do it pulling them in tight. Then thrust your other arm over their back to propel them over while you thrust your hip up.

3. When they post their elbow on my outer neck, clasp hands behind their back, pull their ear into into mine and squeeze hard to lock their arm, that is under my neck, in between my ear and my arm, so they can't post off of it, then roll them over with a hip thrust.

4. Belly Down... shrimp out, shoot arm in towards their opposite leg, grab it with both hands and come onto knees pulling them over. If they sprawl that leg away from you, just come out facing them.

I rolled with Tim at the end but he couldn't remember what to do and I laid heavy on him. I watched Casey and Dino and they were quite evenly balanced even though Casey was 25lbs lighter than him. She was able to maintain control quite a bit, and would go one way and if it didn't work, she would try something else with the gap presented.

At the end of class Tim was asking me weight lifting advise.



FOOD

8am....... 5oz chicken & 6oz banana
12pm..... PWO shake
3pm .......2 chicken sandwiches
8pm .......PWO shake
10pm .....4oz beef & 5oz potato

I'm really tired and fatigued.

This is the first week I have rolled all out a few times and combined with doubling my workload, it is just a bit on the edge of over reaching. My heart rate is pretty high and it wakes me up in the middle of the night pounding and I wake up. Benedryl and a drink slow me back down enough to sleep again. I am monitoring myself and hope I can hold out till Thursday night without going over the edge. If I get insomnia, I will know I have pushed to hard.

The only bad thing is I have put off getting my orders out and they are getting close to being late.




No comments:

Post a Comment