Friday, January 22, 2010

Thursday January 21

After 2 weeks of intense training and company last weekend I was behind on my orders. One of the kids at the gym was willing to work instead of training today, so I took the day off to get some work done. I went down to the gym and picked Tim up at 9am and paid Dan for my wraps and boxing gloves.

I had him unload the fabric I had packed in the truck while I readied the shop, that was a big job I had been avoiding. Then I silk screened while he tagged. The biggest part was ironing all the bandanas, that took him 4 hours. By 8:30 we had the order done and ready to ship tomorrow morning on my way to work. Tim will come back on Sunday and help me assemble my work bench and do the 2 small orders I need to ship on Monday.

Friday and Saturday I work for Mr. Dunn, so no practice. I'll just go to the gym and stretch out real good. I am very tight right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment