Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Monday January 25

Dan text me in the morning and said he wouldn't make it today to have my grappling lesson, so I went to the gym. After warming up for 15 minutes on the elliptical, I did some Leg Presses. I hadn't done them in awhile so I kept my reps in the 15-20 range to keep me from going to heavy. After 5 sets and working my way up to 450lbs, I stopped so I wouldn't get to sore. Then I went and stretched for an hour and a half. I was ready for a nice nap and slept 3 hours and was almost late for class at 5:30.

I shipped a big order of Dog Collars at UPS, luckily it is on the way to The Forge.

Dan lead us through some foot work and went over all of our punches, then a review of our kicks. next he had us do the cross kick with out left leg, it was akward but we all got better as we drilled. It was an easy and fast class. Pete lead the second class, it was Muay Thai. He talked theory 90% of the class and we did little drills. I felt very rested when it was over so it was an easy day of training.

I hit the sack early so I could get up and work on 2 small orders I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment