Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wednesday February 3

Woke at 7am and drank coffee and cruised the Internet then took Truman for a 4 mile run alongside my bicycle. Lots of Dog Collar work to do today as well as paying bills and running errands.

I went to the Doctor and got a shot of Depo-Medrol and some muscle relaxers and by the afternoon my neck felt so much better! I came home and iced it and did traction on it, then got some work done.

My chiropractor actually called me and asked why I hadn't been in, that was a shock for him to call me. I said I had been contemplating getting treatments on a regular basis to hopefully keep my neck from from flaring up like it does, so I made an appointment for 4:30, that way I could observe the 5:30 mma class.

I got to class and little Elaina was there and she said she wasn't going to take class if I wasn't. So I decided that she was tiny enough that she couldn't hurt me. She is 13 years old and only 115lbs. She is too shy to do anything with the guys so I jumped in. She needs a lot of guidance as she is lazy so I give her no slack on tell her to keep moving and quit talking. She is funny and cute so I don't mind working with her on the side, it takes a lot of workload off of Dan and I think he is very happy that I have taken her under my wing.

We worked on:

Escaping from Guard by pushing them to the side, scrambling out from under and taking there back, putting your hooks in and applying a choke drill.

Choke holds from the back and swimming from one arm to the other when they pull one arm off drill.

From the mount position we defended punches and drilled trapping their arms to hold off an attack

From a standing position with them on there back we drilled pushing their legs to once side then a hard shucking to the other side hard and fast and following it with a hard downward punch and following that punch inti Side Mount in one fast move.

Then the guys wrestled round robin style with input from Dan, I sat that out.


FOOD

9am.....5oz chicken, 6oz brussel sprouts, 2oz avocado

2pm.....5oz chicken, raw nuts

9pm.....6oz chicken, spinach salad with goat cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment