Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday February 2

I got back my Tuesday shift when Roxanne quit this week. I need the hours but hate missing 2 classes on Tuesdays. I woke up and started doing some dog collars orders after coffee and neck traction. Not being able to train hard has me feeling pretty good. Though my waking HR was 82 this morning. My BP is still high and I am sure it is the pain 162/94. I suspect the pain is driving it higher.

I did traction every hour for most of the day and it seems to be helping. I called Dan and said I wouldn't be working out for a few days. Worked all Day at Mr D's . I tried to stretch a few times but it just aggrivated my neck and made the pain unbearable.


FOOD

7am.........5oz salmon, 5oz banana. 4oz avocado, 1tsp olive oil


noon........5oz chicken, PB sandwich

9pm.........5oz chicken, 1 c. raw nuts and raisins

No comments:

Post a Comment